Website Designing & Development – What’s the Difference:
Website Designing & Development:- Websites you see on the Internet are the cumulative creation of both website designing and website development processes. When we talk in simple words, designers are those who design the websites whereas, developers code. The interface of website is created by designers and developers turn the nice design or image into a page that gets in front of the visitors.
Both designing and development are essential parts of a website and play a key role in proper functioning and “look & feel” of the websites. These two concepts have amazing roles in building various types of websites and apps. Let’s learn website Designing and development in detail. After reading this post, you’ll be able to find out the roles of web designers and developers, what’s involved in development and designing processes, and many more.
It is process of transforming an idea or story into a visually appealing website design. Designers use their layout to build the user experience throughout the entire website. Basically, the job of a web designer is to model the website layout before a web developer begins to develop it. They create a plan and build designs which can be integrated to provide the best user experience possible. In actual without a great user experience and website design, Website Development cannot be initiated.
A web designer thinks of design immediately after thinking about the specifications or features a client requires. They start with a scope, the focus point and the purpose that the website will offer. Starting from sketching to wire-framing, mock-ups and the final design, the designers incorporate the whole website in design components with a perfect layout encompassing all the features.
- Adobe Photoshop, Framer, or Sketch tools are used by them.
- Builds the whole website with intricate features.
- Possess good skills in graphic and logo design.
Their job includes all the terms related to website such as website layout, buttons, images and the general format of the website. They always keep in mind the website branding, colour palettes to be used in website design and the website topography and readability.
Web developers come up with the job to turn the website designs into a live website. Various web languages and software tools are used by them to develop the design and functionality of a website. Web Developers can be front-end and back-end developers, where front-end developers serve as the connection between both web designers and back-end developers. When both front-end and back-end developers work together, they build a full-functional website.
- They form interfaces, implement animations and manage the flow of different pages.
- A back-end developer uses language such as PHP or ASP.NET and writes queries using SQL and MySQL.
Let’s Focus on the Role of a Web Designer and Developer Now
When you plan to have a website, the truth is, you require both web developers and designers to let the cat out of the bag.
Here Are Some Key Roles of a Website Designer
- Website designers use tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Framer, or Sketch to build the final layout design of the website.
- They possess good skills in graphic and logo design both.
- Their role is to provide good feel for user experience.
- They keep the design consistent and interface that is easy to navigate and use.
- Designers focus on the Website Branding and readability of the website.
Now, comes the web developer
Below Are the Key Roles of a Website Developer
- They are responsible for building the actual interface. The interface is usually built by front-end developers using HTML, CSS, and JS languages.
- Developers implement a Dynamic Website and submit all the required data on the server and databases.
- They may use versioning tools.
In A Nutshell
There is a blurred line between the terms web design and development. Although both these processes can be handled by individual companies usually have both designers and developers. Website designers are hired to create the layout of the website, whereas, developers are often the dedicated ones to whom files are handed over to complete the development stage. Moreover, at The RayaFeeL you can expect the process of designing and development perfectly handled by the team.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91 72000 04025 / +91 88389 53252 /+91 84220 89238/+91 81483 83856
Address : Spencer Plaza, S102, 2nd floor, Phase-3, Door No. 769, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600002
Have any question? (+91)8838953252 ITsupport@rayafeel.com
Our services can also remind you through our website.