Training for PostgreSQL DBA…..
Goals of the Course
- Recognize PostgreSQL’s architecture.
- Setting up PostgreSQL
- build databases
- Learn how to utilise the psql command line interface.
- Recognize PostgreSQL backup and restore processes.
- Understanding PostgreSQL extensions
- Establish a hot standby database.
- Recognize the vacuum, statistics, and optimizer
- Recognize monitoring tools
- PostgreSQL updates
- Presentation recording containing a tonne of exercises, case studies, and live demonstrations
- venues for discussion and question-asking.
- Practical lab assignments
- handouts for consultation
- One-on-one screen sharing sessions for doubt clarification.
Network, system, and application administrators in charge of or supporting PostgreSQL databases are collectively referred to as database administrators (DBAs).
Topics for PostgreSQL Courses
Introduction and Features of PostgreSQL
- Description and Background PostgreSQL
- Features of PostgreSQL
- MVCC that adheres to ACID
- Logging ahead of time with point-in-time recovery
- High availability and a backup server
- Replication in real time
- procedural dialects
- Optimizer based on costs
- supports multiple platforms
- Extension system for enforcing restrictions.
Architecture of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of the Architecture
- Architecture of PostgreSQL
- Communal Memory
- Combined Buffer
- Buffer WAL
- Process Types for PostgreSQL
- Backend Process Client Process Postmaster Process Database Structure.
Setting up PostgreSQL
- RPM-based PostgreSQL installation on CentOS
- using initdb to start a PostgreSQL cluster
- pg ctl is used to launch a PostgreSQL cluster.
- The essential binaries
- pg ctl
- pg dump
- pg restore
- pg controldata
5.module contributions and wrappers
- The tools for creating and dropping
Beginning with PostgreSQL
- Testing PostgreSQL Clusters and PostgreSQL Databases
- building a user database
- PostgreSQL cluster shutdown with several shutdown modes
- Knowing a PostgreSQL data directory’s name and what’s within
- transferring pg wal to a new location
- using some psql shortcuts and the psql client
- Utilizing psql to run a SQL server
- obtaining a database list
- calculating the size of the database
- accessing a database
- obtaining a database’s schema list
- Obtaining the table list
- SQL explanations for a table behind the shortcuts
- where to get the Postgres configuration file
- Changing a PostgreSQL file’s postgresql.conf location
- Making changes to the PostgreSQL postgresql.auto.conf file
- Enable PostgreSQL archiving.
Christmas and the New Year Discount Just Rs.43,000/-
OFFICE SPACE AT Rs.25000/-
PRIVATE COMPANY REGISTRATION AT Rs.15000/-
NEW WEBSITE FOR ONE YEAR AT Rs.15000/-
Our services can also remind you through our website.
We even have Facebook, Instagram and Linked in! Comment or like if your more of the social media type 😉
Benefits of Using a Virtual Office
Tag:#affordableofficespace, #CommercialOffice, #conferenceroom, #coworking, #coworkinginindore, #coworkingspace, #HybridOfficeSpace, #meetingrooms., #officecabin., #OfficeSpace, #officespaceforrent, #Placement, #sharedofficespace, #SharedSpace, #Training, #virtualcowork, #VirtualOffice, #virtualofficespace