Pros-n-Cons of Co-working Centers
Office spaces in co-working centers are diversified into seats for one person, teams of 5 or 10 or multiples of 5, meeting rooms, & private offices. All of these offices cater to different team sizes.
List of workstation setups
- Hot Desks – Ideal for one person
- Dedicated Desks – Ideal for small and medium-size teams
- Virtual Office – Ideal for nascent entrepreneurs
- Meeting Rooms – Used by all
- Private Offices – Ideal for large teams
- Low monthly rent
- Infinitely many collaboration opportunities for everyone
- Access to industry events
- Access to networking events
- Access to learnings & motivation
- Access to facilities and amenities
- Access to a community
- Flexible leasing options
- Lease space for as low as 3 months
- The lit environment of a co-working center makes the environment noisy
- Little to no customization options available
Researching well about flexible offices before signing the lease will only fetch you a good deal. Especially post-pandemic, most companies are moving towards flexible offices. Leverage this office type as much as you can because it’s a safe way to reduce operational costs.
Our services can also remind you through our website.