The responsibilities of web design agencies don’t just end when development and designing are completed for the clients. You also need to keep an eye on websites for clients and make sure that they are working properly. Selling website maintenance services to your clients is one of the best ways to generate significant revenue for your agency.
What is Website Maintenance?
Website maintenance is the simple act of regularly checking your website for problems and then making sure that everything is up to date and relevant. You need to do this consistently in order to ensure that the website remains updated, safe, and secure. This encourages growth in traffic and boosts your SEO and rankings on Google.
Whether you are a big company, an individual, or a small business owner, it is imperative to keep your website up to date. This allows you to engage and interact with consumers and potential visitors on your site and prevents major problems on your site.
9 Steps to Follow When Performing Website Maintenance Services:
- Check whether the pages on your website load up quickly, and don’t display any errors;
- Run a backup to ensure that the data on your website remains safe;
- Update the software and plugins you are using on your site;
- Check all the forms to ensure that they are running without a hitch;
- Remove spam comments from posts or pages on your site;
- Check the pages to ensure that there aren’t any broken links;
- Look for 404 errors on your website and fix them;
- Update your blog to engage your community and keep them coming back.
- Manage their hosting accounts and make sure everything is going smoothly.
And this is just the weekly assessment. On a monthly basis, maintenance involves checking the speed of your website, running security scans, analyzing website statistics, and reworking blogs that are in need of an update. Then, you also have to think about updating the design of your website, or reviewing your ongoing advertising and the marketing campaigns.
Website maintenance is all about bringing workload efficiencies to automate as many operations as possible. It involves checking the backup health of your website, and testing the website on different browsers to make sure it’s running smoothly.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91 72000 04025 / +91 88389 53252 /+91 84220 89238/+91 81483 83856
Address : Spencer Plaza, S102, 2nd floor, Phase-3, Door No. 769, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600002
Have any question? (+91)8838953252 ITsupport@rayafeel.com
Our services can also remind you through our website.