In the event that you are thinking, how to get ISO Certification in Chennai then you are in safe hands. We give a standout among the most comprehensive suites of ISO Certification counseling administrations to enable the organizations to design, structure, execute, screen, control, improve, and upgrade their ISO Certification the executive’s framework. Our ISO Certification specialists are known for being inventive, basic, handy, and viable bringing about an execution procedure that is esteem adding to the business activities of the association.
ISO 9001 Certification – Quality Management System
ISO 9001: 2008 is an international standard related to a quality management system, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities. ISO 9001 certification cost
ISO 9001:2008 is based on eight quality management principles (all fundamental to good business practice). When fully adopted, these principles can help improve your organizational performance.
ISO 14001 Certification – Environment Management System
ISO 14001:2004 Serves as a tool to improve environmental performance. It provides a systematic way of managing an organization’s environmental affairs. Is the aspect of the organization’s overall management structure that addresses the immediate and long-term impacts of its products, services, and processes on the environment. Gives order and consistency for organizations to address environmental concerns through the allocation of resources, assignment of responsibility, and ongoing evaluation of practices, procedures, and processes. Focuses on continual improvement of the system.
ISO 45001 Certification – Occupational Health & Safety
ISO 45001 is an International Standard that indicates prerequisites for a word related well being and security (OH&S) the executive’s framework, with direction for its utilization, to empower an association to proactively improve its OH&S execution in counteracting damage and sick well being. ISO 45001 Certification is proposed to be pertinent to any association paying little mind to its size, type and nature. ISO 45001 empowers an association, through its OH&S the executives’ framework, to incorporate different parts of well being and security, for example, specialist health/prosperity; in any case, it ought to be noticed that an association can be required by appropriate legitimate necessities to likewise address such issues.
ISO 22000 Certification – Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000 The ISO 22000 standard intends to define the food safety management requirements for companies that need to meet and exceed food safety regulations all over the world. One standard that encompasses all the consumer and market needs. It speeds and simplifies processes without compromising other quality or safety management systems. ISO 22000 is an international certification standard that defines the requirements of food safety management systems. It can be used by all organizations, in the supply chain – from farmers to food services, to processing, transportation, storage, retail, and packaging.
ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System is intended to be suitable for several different types of use, including the following:
- Use within organizations to formulate security requirements and objectives.
- Use within organizations as a way to ensure that security risks are cost-effectively managed.
- Use within organizations to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Use within an organization as a process framework for the implementation and management of controls to ensure that the specific security objectives of an organization are met.
- Definition of new information security management processes.
- Identification and clarification of existing information security management processes.
- Use by the management of organizations to determine the status of information security management activities.
- Use by the internal and external auditors of organizations to determine the degree of compliance with the policies, directives, and standards adopted by an organization.
- Use by organizations to provide relevant information about information security policies, directives, standards and procedures to trading partners and other organizations with whom they interact for operational or commercial reasons.
- Implementation of business-enabling information security.
- Use by organizations to provide relevant information about information security to customers.
ISO 13485 Certification
ISO 13485 is an international standard, recognized throughout the world for establishing a business management system specific to the medical device industry. Borrowing the structure of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485 is applicable to organizations that manufacture private label medical devices, in vitro diagnostic medical devices, and medical components. Created by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 13485:2003 is based on eight quality management principles: customer focus, leadership, the involvement of people, process approach, system approach to management, continual improvement, fact-based decision-making, and mutually beneficial supplier relationships. When fully adopted, these principles have been proven to enhance organizational performance.
- It provides international recognition.
- It enables your organization to become more cost-effective.
- Improves internal communications, efficiency, and resilience to change.
- Improves product and process quality and provides a basis for meeting regulatory requirements.
- Requires your organization to monitor and improve key business and customer satisfaction measures.
- Certification to ISO 13485 satisfies a significant portion of the EU Directive requirements for marketing medical devices in Europe.
ISO 18001 Certification
OHSAS 18001 is a voluntary document that establishes the requirements for an effective OH&S MS. This document was developed to help companies control OHS risks and improve overall performance. An OHSAS 18001 management system is a statement to your employees, customers, suppliers, stakeholders, and community that your company has done everything in its power to reduce health and safety risks.
- Eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks.
- Reduce downtime and associated costs.
- Demonstrate an innovative and forward-thinking approach.
- Increase access to new customers and business partners.
- Manage health and safety risks effectively, now and in the future.
EN 16001:2009 Certification
EN 16001:2009 standards provide a comprehensive set of controls designed to help organizations establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy efficiency.
The Energy Management Systems standard takes the form of requirements and guidance intended to assist organizations to reduce both costs and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by helping them develop and implement an energy management system. It includes policy and objectives that take into account legal or other specific requirements and information about their energy aspects.
It is intended to apply to all types and sizes of organizations and can be used independently of, or integrated with, any other management system. The structure of EN 16001 is similar to that of Environmental Standard ISO 14001.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91 72000 04025 / +91 88389 53252 /+91 84220 89238/+91 81483 83856
Address : Spencer Plaza, S102, 2nd floor, Phase-3, Door No. 769, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600002
Have any question? (+91)8838953252 ITsupport@rayafeel.com
Our services can also remind you through our website.