ISO Certification – An Overview
The International Standards Organization (ISO) is an international body providing guidelines for companies in terms of product quality, health, and performance. An ISO registration enhances the reputation of your service or product. There are different types of ISO certifications, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 5001, etc.
ISO 9000 is viewed in terms of quality and prestige. To meet the regulatory requirement and customer satisfaction, companies go for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011:2018, ISO 9000:2015.
Rayafeel Technologies helps businesses in all types of ISO certification. Some of the certifications we deal with are:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 28000:2007
- IATF 16949:2016
Types of ISO Certifications
- ISO 13485 for medical devices
- ISO 18091 for local governments
- ISO/IEC 90003 for software engineering
- ISO/TS 29001 for the oil and gas industry
- ISO 17582 for government electoral organizations
- ISO 22000 that proves a company has operative food safety management
- OHSAS 18001 shows customers that the company has an effective health and safety management system
- ISO 20000 demonstrates excellence and proves best practice in IT & improvement in the delivery of IT services
- CE marking on any product shows that it complies with the necessary requirements of the applicable European health, safety, and environmental protection benchmarks
- ISO 50001 describes the best energy management practices which help save energy, conserve resources, and tackle climate change
- ISO 27001 describes a best practice of a company that is involved in the information security management system (ISMS).
Choosing between the varying classifications of ISO can be confusing. Rayafeel’s ISO consultation team helps you pick the right certification. We are just a call away to assist you in determining what you need to register for the ISO certification.
Our services can also remind you through our website.
We even have Facebook, Instagram and Linked in! Comment or like if your more of the social media type 😉