Where the subscriber and director are both Indian citizens
- An affidavit on stamp paper that must be signed by each subscriber to the company indicating their desire to become shareholders
- Office address documentation – Rental Agreement
- Copies of recent (no more than two months old) utility bills
- If the proposed company name includes any words or expressions that call for central government approval, a copy of that approval should be provided.
- If the name you’ve suggested for your business is based on a trademark that has already been registered or is the subject of a pending application for registration under the Trade Marks Act, you must attach the trademark registration certificate or trademark application copy.
- NOC from the property’s owner
- It is required to attach proof of the subscribers’ identities and addresses if the Director does not have a DIN.
Where director/subscriber is a foreign National
- Address proof which can be driving license, residence card, bank statement, or a form issued by Government
A registered document demonstrating the company’s ownership of the property or a notarized copy of a lease agreement or rental agreement are acceptable forms of registered office verification.
Our services can also remind you through our website.