Without the need for physical office space, a virtual office service offers business owners all the benefits of commercial property, including an office address and phone number, communication and administration services, and access to meeting rooms.
Businesses all over had to reconsider how much office space they required as remote work became the norm in 2020, which led to the growth in popularity of virtual offices. What are they, though? How can you tell if it’s the best decision for your company?
We’re here to help as the first hybrid workplace platform in the globe. We help companies find their ideal combination of working from their headquarters, their homes, and an on-demand office.
Key Benefits of a Virtual Office Address:
These virtual offices enable businesses to have the following:
- Registration of GST
- Registration of Company
- Take license for business
- a business postal address
- this helps businesses seem a little more prestigious than they might otherwise be if they used their real address.
- a receptionist
- this helps if you are arranging meetings in and around your virtual office, because it makes that virtual office seem a little less virtual to your customers and business colleagues.
- envelope opening and scanning service
- if you’re getting mail sent to an address that you are not, this is a great service where you can get all the post scanned and emailed over to you so you can stay on top of your admin.
- meeting rooms
- you might not have access to a ‘full-time’ desk, but you can at least arrange meetings in these places too.
- phone answering and voicemail services
- this just simply helps you manage your incoming calls, and means that you don’t have to offer out your personal mobile, instead use a real landline number than makes you look a little more ‘pro’!
The one-year package costs Rs. 16,159/-including GST and document charges.
The six-month package costs Rs. 8,260/-including GST and document charges.
These are just some of the services offered by virtual office providers, but make sure you check beforehand. Some might offer less, and some of the premium services might very well offer more.
- Flexibility: Business owners have the option to hot-desk from multiple locations, either locally or internationally.
- Efficiency: Working from home while using a virtual office address saves time and money that would otherwise be spent on a daily commute.
- Budget: A virtual office solution saves on overheads, as there is no need to rent physical space, buy equipment and furniture, or hire a receptionist.
- Communication: A dedicated business telephone number, answered by a professional receptionist, ensures smooth communication with all clients. Call forwarding, post and parcels can also be handled by a virtual office reception service.
- Work-life balance: Teams working virtually typically have the benefit of more free time and flexibility.
Our services can also remind you through our website.