Web Hosting and Domain Name Registration Services.
WEB HOSTING allow you to publish the website on the internet. In other words, hosting providers will rent a portion of their web server to store your website’s files and data.
Whenever someone types in your website’s domain name, your web hosting provider will be responsible for sending its content to the visitor.
Web hosts also provide beginner-friendly tools for all users so that you can manage the website with little to no technical skills. Besides, a hosting provider usually offers customer support, server maintenance, and website builders to help users create and maintain their site.
In addition to storing website files, a web host protects the server and your website files from malicious attacks.
Some web hosting companies, such as Hosting, also provide domain registration to help you create a website even quicker and more efficiently.
That said, it is essential to do thorough research before choosing a hosting company. There are a few factors you need to consider, including:
- User-friendliness. Every web host provides a control panel to manage your web hosting account. Make sure the dashboard offered is easy-to-use and has extensive functionality.
- Server speed and up time. Choose a web hosting company that ensures fast loading speeds and offers an excellent up time guarantee so that your site experiences minimum downtime.
- Pricing and plans. Before purchasing a hosting plan, it helps to consider the add-one’s and renewal fees that would fit your budget in the long-term.
- Customer service. Pick a hosting company with a reliable support team to give you immediate assistance when running into a technical issue.
Hosting utilizes to optimize users’ site performance. Moreover, we offer a 99.9% up time guarantee and global customer support working around the clock to guide you if you come across any technical difficulties.
Signing up for web hosting on Hosting is quite easy. Just sign up using your email and pick one of the web hosting plan available. Additionally, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the service.
Types of Website Hosting :
Now let us explore what types of hosting there are.
Web Hosting offers several hosting plans suitable for anyone who wants to create a website – whether it is a personal blog or an eCommerce site. Here’s a quick overview:
- SHARED WEB HOSTING:
- Starting shared hosting is where multiple websites share the same physical server and have a set amount of storage and resources. Shared hosting is the most affordable option out of all and is perfect for small businesses or personal websites.
- VPS HOSTING:
- A physical server is virtually separated into multiple partitions, giving users a private environment with their dedicated resources. This hosting type works great for websites with medium-to-high traffic. VPS hosting plans start from low price.
- CLOUD HOSTING:
- It uses a cluster of different servers to host the website. Whenever one server experiences downtime, another server quickly steps in to keep your site running. Cloud hosting is the ideal solution for sites that need high-availability, such as eCommerce stores. Starting prices range from low price.
- WORD PRESS HOSTING:
- It provides an optimized environment, performance, and security for hosting WordPress sites. This hosting plan offers WordPress-related features and customization options, so you can easily manage and grow your site. WordPress hosting plans start from low price.
- EMAIL HOSTING:
- A web hosting service enables you to create custom email addresses based on your domain name and the price for email hosting plans starts from low price.
If you’re just starting out, we’d highly recommend going with shared hosting first – it’s affordable, fully managed, and easy to use. You don’t need any technical background as the Hosting team manages every back-end technicality.
On the other hand, if you have some technical knowledge and want more control over managing a server on your own, and cloud hosting are the way to go. It all comes down to your budget and what kind of website you want to build.