There are many different types of virtual office products on the market, and the virtual office layout differs from one supplier to the next.
Yet while they vary slightly depending on the supplier, the basic premise is the same:
Standard Virtual Office Product
- Business address
- Mail is received, processed and stored onsite
- Mail can be collected in-person (usually free) or forwarded (extra charge)
- Option to rent onsite meeting rooms by the hour (included with some premium plans)
Virtual office suppliers may offer optional extras too.
Common Optional Extras
- Remote receptionist services (call answering and phone-based customer service)
- Business phone system
- Business number
- Meeting room rental
- Coworking or hot desk rental
Like we said, one of the great things about a virtual office is that services can be added or subtracted depending on what you need.
Our services can also remind you through our website.