Process of Registration
1. Documentation – Our Compliance Manager will get in touch with you to obtain your documents along with a simple checklist. You need to fill up the checklist and submit along with the documents for processing. Our expert team will verify documents and proceed with LLP Formation Procedure. All throughout the process, a dedicated Compliance Manager will keep you updated on the progress of LLP Registration.
2. Form FiLLiP(Form for incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership) – Once you submit your documents along with Checklist, we will proceed with the application for the Digital Signature. And simultaneously we will prepare the application for the LLP Name reservation through RUN. Once the name is approved, we will prepare the Form FiLLiP where in we will be applying for the DIN of the directors and Incorporation of an LLP. The MCA may take up to 6-7 days to approve the Application.
3. LLP Registration – Once the MCA approves the application for the Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership, the next step would be to prepare an LLP Agreement. Simultaneously we will prepare the applications for PAN and TAN for an LLP and submit them separately. Once PAN and TAN is received, You may then proceed to open the Bank Account in the name of your Limited Liability Partnership, once PAN is allotted.
1. Photograph of all the Directors and shareholders
2. PAN Card of all the Directors and shareholders
3. Self-Attested ID Proof of all the Directors (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
4. Electricity Bill or any other utility bill for the address proof of the Registered Office
5. No Objection Letter (NOC) from the landlord with his/her consent to use the office as a registered office of a company must be submitted.