Process of Registration
2. Name Approval – Once your documents along with Checklist are submitted, we shall proceed with the application of your Digital Signature and subsequently the approval of name for your Private Limited Company. You may suggest up to two names of your choice. Names should be unique and suggestive of the Company’s business. We will proceed with application for name for your Private Limited Company in Part A of SPICe Plus form.
3. Registration – We will draft the MOA (Memorandum of association) and AOA (Articles of association). We will file the incorporation documents with MCA through in part B of a form called “SPICe Plus (SPICe +)” along with the subscription statement. Usually, MCA approves the forms within 4-5 days once filed and issues Incorporation Certificate with CIN. PAN & TAN are allotted alongside. You may then proceed to open your Company Bank Account.
1. Photograph of all the Directors and shareholders
2. PAN Card of all the Directors and shareholders
3. ID Proof of all the Directors (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
4. Electricity Bill or any other utility bill for the address proof of the Registered Office
5. No Objection Letter (NOC) from the landlord to use the office as a registered office.