IRI NextForm is one of the finest database migration products that allows you to convert, replicate, and report the data within a GUI. One can use the NextForm tool for converting file formats, legacy data stores, data types, database schemas, and much more. In addition to that, NextForm helps you free yourself from the vendor lock-in problem and allows you to cull your data, thereby reducing the storage and optimizing the I/O.
There are six major editions available for IRI NextForm – Lite, COBOL, DBMS, Legacy, Modern, and Premium. For all of these editions, the tool offers free support for one year from the date of purchase.
- Supports close to 200 legacy and modern data stores.
- A simple procedure for data definition and metadata manipulation.
- Cross-platform support for Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Allows reusing same data copies without new system regeneration.
- Can be highly confusing for a beginner.
Our services can also remind you through our website.