Contents of the Oracle DBA Training Course
PART-1: Introduction to Oracle, its architecture, and its configuration
1.Overview and installation of Oracle
- Oracle and popular database management solutions.
- Market share for Oracle databases
- A database administrator’s duties.
2. Setting up the Oracle Database
- Preparing to instal Oracle Database 19c
- Taking a look at the system requirements
- Inventories by Oracle
- Using OS Groups to Separate Job Roles
- Using operating-system variables and directory paths
- The Universal Installer for Oracle
- Software Unzipping and OUI Launch
LAB 1. Linux installation of Oracle 19c
3.Database Architecture for Oracle
- Database architecture using Oracle.
- Memory and processing architecture for the Oracle database.
- Recognize files with initialization parameters
- Configure the web-based Database Express utility for Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
LAB 2.Configure the OEM Express Web-based Tool
PART-2: Security administration and the Oracle database
4.Establishing an Oracle database
- Preparing to create an Oracle database.
- Utilising the SQL command CREATE DATABASE to create a database.
- Using the Database Configuration Assistant, create a database (DBCA)
- Utilize the DBCA to create a database design template.
- Use the DBCA to produce scripts for creating databases.
LAB 3.Create and explore Oracle databases
5.The Oracle Instance’s management
- Oracle’s components and database can be started and stopped.
- Advanced scenarios for startup and shutdown.
- Use Web-based Enterprise Manager Express (OEM).
- With SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus, you may access a database.
6.Starting with the Oracle Database
- Recognize the database setup phases.
- Check out the database alert log.
- The DBMS SCHEDULER package, an API for the Oracle database job scheduler.
- Make use of the Data Dictionary.
7.Taking Control of Database Storage Structures
- Oracle allocation kinds and tablespaces.
- How to make large file and tiny file tablespaces.
- How to make datafiles that are fixed in size and have the auto-extend option.
- How to view control file content in a trace file and what control files are.
- How to change a control file’s datafile names.
- tablespace groups and temporary tablespaces.
- Managing Data Undo.
- Describing DML and reversing data production
- Adding data files to undo tablespaces: how to do it.
- Configure retention undo.
- Recognize Oracle database consistency when reading
LAB 5.Working with Database Storage
8.In charge of user security
- Create and maintain user accounts for databases.
- Give and take away privileges.
- Establish and control roles.
- Establish and maintain profiles.
Our services can also remind you through our website.
High Availability and Auto Failover, Connection Pooling and Load Balancing, Authentication-Based Security, Server Logging and Analysis, Services Monitoring,
Tag:#affordableofficespace, #CommercialOffice, #conferenceroom, #coworking, #coworkinginindore, #coworkingspace, #HybridOfficeSpace, #meetingrooms., #officecabin., #OfficeSpace, #officespaceforrent, #Placement, #sharedofficespace, #SharedSpace, #Training, #virtualcowork, #VirtualOffice, #virtualofficespace