Introduction to Oracle; architecture; configuration; Oracle database; and security administration…….
Contents of the Oracle DBA Training Course
PART-1: Introduction to Oracle, its architecture, and its configuration
1.Overview and installation of Oracle
- Oracle and popular database management solutions.
- Market share for Oracle databases
- A database administrator’s duties.
2. Setting up the Oracle Database
- Preparing to instal Oracle Database 19c
- Taking a look at the system requirements
- Inventories by Oracle
- Using OS Groups to Separate Job Roles
- Using operating-system variables and directory paths
- The Universal Installer for Oracle
- Software Unzipping and OUI Launch
LAB 1. Linux installation of Oracle 19c
3.Database Architecture for Oracle
- Database architecture using Oracle.
- Memory and processing architecture for the Oracle database.
- Recognize files with initialization parameters
- Configure the web-based Database Express utility for Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
LAB 2.Configure the OEM Express Web-based Tool
PART-2: Security administration and the Oracle database
4.Establishing an Oracle database
- Preparing to create an Oracle database.
- Utilising the SQL command CREATE DATABASE to create a database.
- Using the Database Configuration Assistant, create a database (DBCA)
- Utilize the DBCA to create a database design template.
- Use the DBCA to produce scripts for creating databases.
LAB 3.Create and explore Oracle databases
5.The Oracle Instance’s management
- Oracle’s components and database can be started and stopped.
- Advanced scenarios for startup and shutdown.
- Use Web-based Enterprise Manager Express (OEM).
- With SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus, you may access a database.
6.Starting with the Oracle Database
- Recognize the database setup phases.
- Check out the database alert log.
- The DBMS SCHEDULER package, an API for the Oracle database job scheduler.
- Make use of the Data Dictionary.
7.Taking Control of Database Storage Structures
- Oracle allocation kinds and tablespaces.
- How to make large file and tiny file tablespaces.
- How to make datafiles that are fixed in size and have the auto-extend option.
- How to view control file content in a trace file and what control files are.
- How to change a control file’s datafile names.
- tablespace groups and temporary tablespaces.
- Managing Data Undo.
- Describing DML and reversing data production
- Adding data files to undo tablespaces: how to do it.
- Configure retention undo.
- Recognize Oracle database consistency when reading
LAB 5.Working with Database Storage
8.In charge of user security
- Create and maintain user accounts for databases.
- Give and take away privileges.
- Establish and control roles.
- Establish and maintain profiles.
Our services can also remind you through our website.
We even have Facebook, Instagram and Linked in! Comment or like if your more of the social media type 😉
High Availability and Auto Failover, Connection Pooling and Load Balancing, Authentication-Based Security, Server Logging and Analysis, Services Monitoring,
Tag:#affordableofficespace, #CommercialOffice, #conferenceroom, #coworking, #coworkinginindore, #coworkingspace, #HybridOfficeSpace, #meetingrooms., #officecabin., #OfficeSpace, #officespaceforrent, #Placement, #sharedofficespace, #SharedSpace, #Training, #virtualcowork, #VirtualOffice, #virtualofficespace