Manpower supply is one of the best businesses if planned and maintained well.
What are manpower supply services?
‘Manpower recruitment or supply agency’ is defined as “any person engaged in providing any service, directly or indirectly, in any manner for recruitment or supply of manpower, temporarily or otherwise, to a client”.
To start a manpower supply agency?
- License under Shops and establishment Act of the state.
- If Opening a Pvt Ltd then Registration with ROC.
- Registration with Services tax department.
- Registration with Professional tax Department.
- Obtain Pan Card /Tan No etc.
- Open Current Account in the Bank.
- Register with Labour welfare Fund Authority.
The definition of manpower is the strength or force of a human, or the combined strength of a group of people. An example of manpower is the muscle power of five men on a work crew. The total number of all available workers; the workforce. The power exerted by a single person (analogous to horsepower.)
The link between manpower and company projects is fairly simple: Manpower is proportional to productivity. The more people are available to work, the faster projects can be completed or the more projects a company can take on. Conversely, a lack of adequate manpower prevents businesses from completing tasks.
What does manpower mean?
1 .Power available from or supplied by the physical effort of human beings.
2 .Usually manpower : the total supply of persons available and fitted for service.