How Coworking Spaces Helps You in Your Business
Have you recently ventured on in a start-up? Feeling flabbergasted to invest a huge sum in infrastructure?
A Coworking Space is the best solution for you then. The concept of a coworking space is quite noble, to begin with. Allowing more than one business to operate from one single location without any hiccups.
What is a Coworking Space?
A coworking space has completely revolutionized the traditional concept of an office setup. Deriving an idea of creating a work space of a colossal of different companies or employees from different organization, a coworking space has come a long way and is now an industrial phenomenon. The current trend of majority of start-up or small businesses opting for coworking space can be discerned from the fact that-
- Currently there are about 14,411 coworking spaced around the world.
- The average area of a coworking space has increased from 15,000 sq. ft. to 22,300 sq. ft. in the last two years.
- India is expected to see a whopping $400 million investment in coworking space by 2018.
- The number of workers opting for coworking space is expected to rise to an astounding 5.1 million figure by 2022.
Facilities A Coworking Space has to Offer
People choose a coworking space over other commercial spaces so that they can-
- Have flexibility to manage their businesses.
- Have a hassle-free office setup that can release a huge burden off their shoulders
- Separate workstations and meeting rooms,
- Easily setup events and other functions to pull off their business goals.
- Get access to a cost-effective solution (No hassle to manage administrative goals).
- Identify networking opportunities in a closed but diversified work environment.
- And several other features.
How is a Coworking Space suitable for a Start-up?
Marketing, Sales, Distribution-entrepreneurs have a lot of areas to work upon even in a start-up venture. The idea behind the inception of a coworking space to help a solo entrepreneur or a partnership firm to-
- Have flexibility of attending meetings,
- Complete their marketing tasks,
- Invite clients and conduct sessions in a professional and welcoming set up,
- Have easy rental options with flexible hours,
- Network with other businesses working from the same space,
- Identify solutions to their business problems by observing other companies,
And much more…
Given the paradox of complex daily activities performed by organizations, small companies per se, a coworking environment offers the entrepreneurs with a breath of fresh air. RayaFeeL Coworking Space eases the burden off the shoulders of its clients by facilities like a hassle-free office set up, conference room, separate workstations, 24*7 Power Back Up, a High-speed internet access, a cafeteria with unlimited tea and coffee for refreshment, and over and above a fit environment.