Would a Coworking Space Suit You?
What started as an attractive solution for freelancers and individuals feeling isolated working from home, has since become a global trend among businesses of all sizes. The types of people accessing coworking space include:
- Remote workers who want an office away from the home environment.
- Travelers who need a space to work on a business trip.
- Freelancers looking to collaborate, network and benefit from a shared space.
- Small business owners looking to reduce costs and remain flexible.
- Entrepreneurs who want a space that can grow with them.
- Workers more used to conventional office space, looking for a space that inspires them.
- Large organizations who need space for travelling employees.
- Corporates looking for additional short-term space for project-based teams.
Difference Between a Coworking Space and a Serviced Office
|Coworking Spaces||Serviced Offices|
|Office||Open plan, collaborative, with shared amenities and designated private areas||Corporate, greater privacy, each office occupied by one business|
|Design||Tend to be more informal and often seek to be inspirational. They usually include other lifestyle amenities such as coffee shops, yoga studios, bars and even cinemas.||Serviced offices are usually more of an austere environment designed for the corporate world and with less overt branding.|
|Culture||Determined by the coworking space – community managers are on hand to assist members in adapting.||Defined by the business or brand occupying the space.|
|Lease type||Flexible and membership-based||Contracts are usually 6-12 months|
Our services can also remind you through our website.
We even have Facebook, Instagram and Linked in! Comment or like if your more of the social media type 😉