Our Bench Sales professionals will:
- Work with existing vendors as well as generate new vendor contacts to be able to position your bench consultants.
- Identify, assess, prioritize, qualify and close new business opportunities.
- Utilize internet based recruiting tools such as Dice, Monster, Corp-Corp, etc. to successfully placed consultants.
- Utilize internet based networking tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Groups, etc. to successfully connect = with other vendors and companies so as to establish a brand for your organization.
- Connect with your bench consultants to understand their skills and job expectations and accordingly market them to prospective job openings.
- Follow complete marketing lifecycle from applying to job, following up with client, negotiating, interview scheduling, contract terms negotiation, onboarding and timesheets.
- IT Recruitment,
- Bench Sales,
- Bench Marketing,
- Sourcing, Screening,
- Business Development,
- Account Management,
- US Staffing,
- Offshore Recruitment,
- Offshore IT Staffing, and
- Staffing Services.
Our services can also remind you through our website.