The partnership firm registration process takes about 10 to 12 working days, depending on departmental approval and reverts from each department.
Name of the Partnership Firm
Any name can be given to a partnership firm as long as you fulfil the following conditions:
- The name shouldn’t be too similar or identical to another company in the same industry
- It also shouldn’t contain words like emperor, crown, empress, empire, or any other phrases that imply official authorization or permission.
Checklist for Partnership Firm Registration
- Drafting of partnership deed
- Minimum two members as partners
- Maximum number of partners equal to or less than 20
- Selection of appropriate names
- Principal place of business
- PAN card and bank account of the firm
- Initial investment to start the firm.
Documents Required for the Registration of a Partnership
- Application for registration of partnership (Form 1)
- Certified original copy of partnership deed
- Specimen of an affidavit certifying all the details mentioned in the partnership deed and documents are correct
- PAN card and address proof of the partners
- Proof of principal place of business of the firm.
If the documents satisfy the registrar, the firm will be entered into the register of firms and a certificate of registration will be issued.
Our services can also remind you through our website.