- Filing of Application for GST Registration.
- Secure GST Identification Number.
- Dedicated manager to process your GST registration end to end.
- Completely Online – No need to visit office.
- CA Assisted GST Filing for all your GST needs.
- Filing of Application for GST Registration
- Secure GST Identification Number
- Dedicated manager to process your GST registration end to end
- Completely Online – No need to visit office
- CA Assisted gst registered for all your GST needs.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit amount
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the revenues
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
What is GST Registration Process?
The Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration services at Clear Tax helps you to get your business GST registered and obtain your GSTIN.
Clear Tax GST experts will guide you on the applicability and under GST for your business and get your business registered under GST.
- GST registration process.
- Step 1: Determine the type of GST registration.
- Step 2: Complete e-Learning course (only for voluntary registration)
- Step 3: Submit your application for GST registration.
- Step 4: Processing of GST registration application.
- Go to GST Portal. Login to the GST Portal.
- Navigate to New Registration. Go to Services > Registration > New Registration.
- Enter TRN. Click ok
- OTP Verification
- File Clarification
What is the process after GST registration?After the registration, the registered person shall be eligible to input tax credit claim. For claiming input tax credit, Invoice and debit note issued by the supplier must be in possession of the registered person. For availing input tax credit, goods or services should be received by the registered person.
the option Temporary Reference Number (TRN) and enter TRN generated . …