ISO Certification & Registration in India
- Scope of business
- ID proof or address proof of authorized person.
ISO Certification & Registration in India – Detailed Process
At Rayafeel, our experts assist in the step by step procedure of registering for an ISO certification. The process includes:
- Step 1: Visiting the ISO online registration portal
- Step 2: Submitting the scanned copy of your passport size photos
- Step 3: Submitting the scanned copies of your Aadhaar card and purchase bill
- Step 4: Emailing in the scanned documents to the ISO certification body
- Step 5: Selecting the type of certificate from the list
- Step 6: Filing the documents with the registrar
- Step 7: Your ISO certificate is audited and issued via email.
Our services can also remind you through our website.
We even have Facebook, Instagram and Linked in! Comment or like if your more of the social media type 😉