Informix is another excellent data migration tool developed by IBM to move the data from one IBM database to another. It primarily focuses on homogeneous data migrations and suitable for relational, object-relational, and dimensional databases. In addition to all these, Informix is a high-speed and flexible database that can easily integrate with SQL, NoSQL or JSON, and spatial data. Right from an enterprise warehouse to a standalone application, Informix works well.
There are four major pricing plans available for Informix – Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. However, the pricing varies according to the region, and each plan will offer you a variety of features.
- Highly scalable and very easy to maintain for a newbie.
- Supports database migration between various operating systems.
- Facilitates data migration from one server to another.
- Has one of the best data replication techniques.
- Doesn’t have the full backing of IBM, although it’s their product.
- Very difficult to find any missing functionality.
- Doesn’t update its features regularly.
- A very complex pricing policy.
Our services can also remind you through our website.
We even have Facebook, Instagram and Linked in! Comment or like if your more of the social media type 😉