Importance of customization of space in shared workplaces
Take advantage of numerous food and drink options to refuel through the day. As you grow your team, we give you the freedom to rent more desks or more space so you don’t have to worry about accommodating new members in your corporate mission.
RayaFeeL is independent consultants, business founders, and salaried professionals can all take advantage of a fully functional office space surrounded by people who share your goals, vision, and work ethic, as well as people from diverse backgrounds to vitalize the atmosphere and potentially open up new doors for you and your team.
Among the many services and amenities at our state-of-the-art spaces in Chennai’s premier corporate hub, we offer you a reception, answering machine, ergonomic furniture, twenty-four-seven generator backup, high-speed WIFI — along with the countless perks of membership and a wide network in our vast yet close-knit community across the country.
The greatest challenge of a co-working space is to create such an aura that a coworker, at any point in time, must not have a feeling that he is at a private office. At times, when people hear the name co-working, they are taken aback by the idea of working in a shared and inflexible workplace.
A major reason why many shared workplaces fail to attract and retain client loyalty is their reluctance to alter their spaces to match the needs and desires of the members. Customization at plug and play offices not only contributes to the aesthetics but also adds to functionality and comfort.
Why customization of work spaces is important
When plug and play offices refuse to give employees the liberty to customize their own desks and offices, it fosters negativity and breeds dissatisfaction. To boost the morale of the employees and to engage them more enthusiastically at work, they should be given the autonomy to have a say in the utilization of space.
Customization of space in shared offices involves two different viewpoints, namely:
- One includes the customization of a physical space according to the client. Every organisation has its brand values, theme, vision and mission, and wishes to create an atmosphere that motivates its employees to achieve organisational goals. For instance, you can have the furniture in your brand colour or your vision statement on a wall.
- The second viewpoint is about freelancers and solopreneur who also contribute a major share of the co-working clientele. Customization of co-working desks and space allotted to single individuals gives them more autonomy to shape their personal space. They might wish to put up pictures of their family, personal achievements or even religious leaders to keep them motivated. Although many co-working spaces in Mumbai disapprove of such things owing to distraction at work, it plays a major role in connecting people and their territory.
Three reasons why you should opt for customization of your co-working space
The importance of customization of space in co-working arenas can be summed up as follows:-
- Importance to individuality:- Every institution has its own brand identity that speaks of something unique to its values and work ethics. Similarly, every professional has their own distinct individuality. Customization serves the purpose of highlighting these differences and empowering them to embrace and use their uniqueness to create one’s demand.
- The idea behind a bespoke office space lies in the fact that it aims to curtail corporate blandness and attempts to avoid the view that human resources in an industry are equivalent to profit making machines fit to exploit without considering their personality. A fully managed and serviced co-working space can be customized according to the team members’ unique personalities and common goals.
- Improved well being:-Being a big part of their lives, office spaces shape one’s perspective to a great extent. Stress related to work can be extremely harmful to one’s psychological and physical health. Some organisations are more dedicated to keeping their staff fit, so they insist on creating more walking spaces and less use of elevators.
- Other companies might be more directed towards competition, thought provocation and interactive mindset. So they might want to put up posters of riddles and a race chart to finish the assigned tasks.
- More meaning to professional life:-
- Work can be boring or can be fun. The basic difference between both is that; in the latter, work and life are connected through passion.
- When employees are given more autonomy to put up the pictures of their role models or family members or something or someone that pushes them, life at work becomes more vibrant and fun. Otherwise it becomes monotonous and coerced.
Opportunity to hire the best talent in Virtual Office