What is a Company
According to the Companies Act, 2013, a Company is an association of people which is formed and registered under this Act or any previous company laws. A company is a separate legal entity which is different from its shareholders. It is an important feature of Company that there is a difference between people who have control over the affairs of a Company and the people who actually own it
What are the types of Companies that I can register in India?
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Non-Profit Organizations (Section 8 of Companies Act 2013)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI
- Every Director must have PAN Card (if digital Signature is to be obtained for in the name of the said Director) issued by the Income Tax department .
- One identity proof in his/her name.
- One address proof in his/her name.
- Two passport size photographs of each Director are required.
- Clear Scanned copies of proofs and photos are preferred.
Steps involved in Private Limited Company Incorporation in Chennai
Stage 1: Application for company Name Reservation
Stage 2 : DSC (Digital Signature) of two directors
Stage 3 : Application for Certificate of Incorporation by submitting Final Documentation (like AOA, MOA, Consent Letters, and Business Address Proof etc.) including application for DIN, PAN & TAN.
Our Services includes:
- Formation of company in India, viz, Private Limited, Public Limited, wholly owned subsidiary company, LLP etc.
- All matters related with Registrar of Companies & Company Law Board
- Maintenance & compliance of Statutory Records
- Merger & acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring
- Consultancy in above matters
How long does it take to register a private limited company?
It takes 15 to 20 working days (approx.) to complete Private Limited Company Registration procedure. Timeline may vary depending on replies from ROC department.