Immediately Hiring for “DATABASE TRAINER”.
Database Management – MongoDB , PostgreSQL , Oracle , MySQL, Triggers, Database Developer, SQL
- Modifying databases according to client needs.
- Writing complex queries and functions
- Creating reports on databases.
- Designing and Developing Database Architectures.
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Should know the installation of RDBMS databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Should be well versed in SQL and PL/SQL programming
- Should have knowledge of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views
- Knowledge of Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in RDBMS would be a plus
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Experience: Teaching: 1 year (Preferred) sql: 1 year (Preferred)
- Education: Any , Diploma (Preferred)
- Language: English (Preferred)
we have a requirement for Postgresql dba and postgresql Developer
if you are interested to take-up a training, Please reply me soon
If you are interested to provide training? if so please drop your updated resume to ITsupport@rayafeel.com