If you are planning to invest in penny stock means then why are you investing fundamentally weak stock and not investing in Vikas ecotech instead of other
Fundamentally Vikas ecotech is so strong. Do check out the below positive key points and compare with other penny stocks
- Vikas ecotech quarterly sales is so High than before quarter result.
- Promoter holding increased 6.6% share on September quarter.
- FII/DII as well increased their share holdings on September 2021 quarter
- The company’s ultra-modern latest state of the art R&D laboratory undertook research for Nano Composites and their use in the plastic and rubber industry, the company has filed a patent for the use of Nano Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) as a multi-role additive and modifier..
- For 4th quarter already received order Rs 270 million (for TPE, orders value Rs. 120 Million and for TPR, orders value Rs. 150 Million).
- Mou signed with Arupha Pvt Ltd for biodegradable plastic products.
- Net Sales at Rs 75.26 crore in December 2021 up 165.03% from Rs. 28.40 crore in December 2020.
- Quarterly Net Profit at Rs. 3.43 crore in December 2021 up 22308.5% from Rs. 0.02 crore in December 2020.
- EBITDA stands at Rs. 9.17 crore in December 2021 up 71.72% from Rs. 5.34 crore in December 2020.
- Vikas Ecotech EPS has increased to Rs. 0.04 in December 2021 from Rs. 0.01 in December 2020.
- Vikas Ecotech shares closed at 4.65 on January 17, 2022 (NSE) and has given 144.74% returns over the last 6 months and 93.75% over the last 12 months.
- Bank Debt Reduction : Vikas Ecotech Ltd has announced that on persistence and support extended by the promoters of the company, it has initiated 2nd Phase of the Debt Reduction Program, wherein overall bank debt shall further get reduced by another 20 per cent from the peak exposure. Rs 100 million has been paid back already, and another minimum Rs 250 million shall be paid before the close of this quarter (Q4_FY22). After completion of both these phases, bank debt shall get reduced by approx. 40 per cent from the peak exposure, paving the way towards becoming a ‘ZERO debt company’ in the next financial year i.e. 2022-23
- Successful registration of a patent for the use of Nano CaCO3 in Plastic & Rubber Compounds.
- The company has been most recently empaneled as an approved vendor with the U.P. State Horticultural Co-Operative Marketing Federation (HOFED), a UP Govt. Enterprise.
- With increasing economic activities and governments thrust on infrastructure development, there is a huge demand for fittings by all major steel tube manufacturers like APL Apollo, Jindal, Hi-tech, etc. They prefer sourcing from the vendors who have inhouse steel tube fitting manufacturing facilities.
- the Company has commissioned a Steel Pipe Fittings plant, which after trial production, went into commercial production almost 2 months ahead of schedule.Source