Virtual Office, Co-working Space And Private Office Space Address In Chennai, India.
#virtualoffice #coworkingspace #privateoffice
Virtual Office Space Address
Virtual offices are quite easy to use. They don't always have a single set location where they exist, but they work as a single entity to provide service to their members and clients.
You can pay a subscription fee (some companies may call this something like "virtual rent"). Compared to typical rent and commercial leases, this is substantially less expensive.
During the course of your membership, you'll have access to the following:
An actual business address where you can go to pick up important documents at a certain place
Including the following services:
Postal services: From these virtual offices, mail can be sent and received. Many virtual office sites provide mail-forwarding services so that parcels sent to the office can be forwarded, and some virtual office locations may also package your items for shipping.
Services for Answering Calls with Live Receptionists: Incoming calls to your company will be handled by these services, frequently round-the-clock, just as they were coming from members of your own staff. They can make call forwards, welcome clients, respond to straightforward inquiries about your company, and schedule appointments.
Receptionists On-Site: These team members can greet visitors to the physical office site, such as clients, vendors, or investors, and direct them to the meeting room to provide a professional image. Additionally, they could be able to assist you with typical administrative assistant tasks.
Virtual Helpers: These are independent contractors who can assist you with activities that receptionists in person may handle, such as sending client contracts, data entry, and scheduling appointments.
Flexible Conference Rooms: Depending on the virtual office you use, you might be able to organize meetings at various places for clients, vendors, investors, or team meetings as needed.
Professional Facilities On-Site: Consider faxing, printing, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) tools and equipment that you might not have at your home office. Depending on your membership plan, virtual offices often come with complete business suites that you may Utilise.
Virtual offices could theoretically be located everywhere, but you'll want to pick one that's at least accessible by car and within an acceptable driving distance. This is due to a number of factors, such as the following:
Physical office space as needed
Mail receiving & forwarding services
Live answering services
Teleconferencing or video conferencing services
Printing & fax services
A virtual phone number
Access to some Cloud-based tools
MULTI LOCATION ACCESS FOR VIRTUAL OFFICE
Coworking and Private Office Space:
- Professional Workplace : Get a flexible work space at a prime location
- Postage and Courier Handling : Receive letters, packages and couriers
- Housekeeping and Security : We will make sure your space is clean and secure
- Reception Service : We will greet and welcome your customers
- Company Registration : Get your Company registration & GST Registration
- Meeting Room Access: Get access to our meeting rooms at a discounted price.
- Reception : Having a dedicated receptionist can handle basic daily operations like greeting people and
- potential new members.
- Caffeine Fix : Free Coffee
- Internet : Wireless and Wired Internet
- Air Conditioning : Fully Air Conditioned
- Relax Zones : Lounge / Chill-out Area
- Catering : Free Drinking Water
- Conference Room : Max 12 People can sit in grooming/meeting hall.
- Writing Board : Providing a glass writing white board with marker conference hall as well as a working cabin.
- Printer : Membership doesn’t include printing, so members pay for each page they print.
- Parking : Bike Parking available and Car Parking available.
- Gaming Zone : Yes
- Power Backup : full power backup.
- CCTV surveillance: Yes
- Zoom : with a free version of Zoom you can create virtual meetings for up to 40 minutes meetings with up to
- 100 people in the same room.
- Business Lounge : Yes
Get a prestigious office for your business in prime area in cities like
You can get your own dedicated work station that comes with all the benefits of an open working environment.
- High Speed internet @ 50 MBPS (WIFI or wired)
- LCD Projector
- Air Condition
- Audio/Video Conferencing
- White Board
- Audio system with Wireless Mic
- Pantry and Restrooms
- Food Catering